Supporting independence, nurturing wellbeing
If you, a relative or someone that you care for is finding it increasingly difficult to live independently at home, it may be time to consider residential care.
At MACC Care this doesn’t mean compromising on quality of life and independence. Rather than radically changing their lifestyles, our care homes provide safe, supportive environments in which residents, relieved of the burden of maintaining a home – and all that that entails – can instead focus their energies on living well and enjoying later life.
Who is residential care suitable for?
Our residential care is perfect for people who need a little extra support in their daily lives – perhaps help with washing, dressing, nutrition and mobility – but do not require nursing care at this time.
Residents and their families have the reassurance that each of our homes is equipped to deliver excellent nursing and specialist memory care services, available as and when they may be required in years to come.
Wonderful home environments
As a progressive care provider, the vast majority of our homes are modern, purpose-built and meticulously designed with the comfort and wellbeing of residents in mind. Each offers high quality amenities, housed within beautifully designed and furnished living spaces. Lovely en-suite bedrooms offering privacy and tranquillity, and superb communal areas inside and out, ideal for relaxing, spending time socialising or taking part in hobbies and activities.
Caring as much as you do
The comfort and wellbeing of each resident will always be our priority. That’s why all within our teams are dedicated to treating people as individuals, taking the time to get to know them personally, building a rapport and offering them the choice and flexibility that supports independence.
Residential carers at MACC are approachable, friendly, kind and compassionate – highly trained and always on-hand to help, as much or as little as necessary, and very much part of the ‘family’.
For your peace of mind
- 24-hour help and support for those struggling with daily life activities
- A ‘family’ community – offering new friendships and social engagement
- Nurturing wellbeing with physically and mentally stimulating activities, fun days out and events
- Nutritious, balanced and delicious meals – catering for individual preferences and dietary requirements
- Drinks and snacks available at any time
- Innovative technologies for safety monitoring and care management
- Personalised care plans, regularly reviewed and updated to match changing needs
- Additional services available, from weekly hairdressing to sight tests, dental check-ups and chiropody appointments
“Mother has been in the home for 3/4 months. Her stay here has been marvellous. She loves it so much; she praises everyone. My mum never wanted to go in a home, but at 97, we thought this was the best option for her, and we were right. Everyone is so friendly. When I get older, I would love to live here.”
SH (Daughter of Resident)